The Ways Change
Welcome to Winterfest Online! We're so glad you're here!
Many people have worked hard to bring something to the Winterfest table. The guest book and the WFOL group are two ways you might consider dropping a word of thanks for things you especially like.
Remember that when you view submissions, you'll be leaving our site and visiting others. Bookmark batbwfol.com and come on back when you finish viewing each submission. (Or use the Back button in your browser.) Also remember that more submissions can be added all week! We create this dream for each other.
Note that some activities contain links to past winterfests. If you'd like to stroll down memory lane, certainly feel free, but remember to come back to this year. :-)
Now, before you light your candle and run off to the Great Hall, a few tips:
- You will have more fun the more you actively participate. If you've never visited our chatrooms, you don't know what you're missing! Stop in and visit. If you're shy, you don't even have to use your real name.
- Any time you see the Winterfest Online logo, you can click on it to go directly to the Great Hall. (Yes, even the one on this page, but don't click it now, or you'll miss the opening ceremonies!)
- Visit the Pipe Chamber every day for updates about what's new today. (And if something is labeled 'of the day', look for new content there every day.)
- Winterfest Online is an international celebration. Please feel free to participate in your native language (though obviously, more people will be able to understand if you post in English.) If there's something in English-only that you'd like translated, let us know and we'll see what we can do.
Off you go! Have fun!
- Check out the chooser. In addition to choosing a language, there's an option for season preference, Classic or All Season. (Once you get to the Great Hall, just click on a language under the Winterfest logo.) Choosing Classic filters out 3S content in some places, such as games. All season is the default.